Let's Get to Know Each Other And Play 20 Questions!
1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)?
I love Lemonade with Diet 7-Up added, even the Crystal Light is good to me
2. What is your favorite Summer Activity?
swimming and geocaching, maybe walking, too
3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands?
Some fiction, but I love any non-fiction, right now I'm reading Eden's Outcasts (The story of Louisa May Alcott and Her Father) by John Matteson, people's lives are so interesting to me
4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium?
it would have to be fabric, I love the feel of new fabric
5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try?
I think I've tried just about everything, at least once, but I would like to try braiding rugs again, now that I have the patience to finish one.
6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue)
pink, yellow, and blue
7. What is your favorite sweet treat?
oh, easy...milk chocolate
8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving?
can't think of any...I'm easy
9. What is your favorite song today?
I cry every single time I sing "How Great Thou Art"
10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days?
I stay in the cool house and I eat ice cream cones
11. Do you have any kidlets or pets?
I have two of the best dogs in the world, and I have 8 grandbabies ranging from 1 to 18 that come to play with the dogs.
12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers?
Usually, everybody asks me to bring my cheeseball and my cherry chocolate cake
13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be?
I would go back to Martha's Vineyard, I just love the slow, summery style there, it is a little like my small resort town, only on a much grander scale
14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality?
I'm not sure I have a "style" ...and I think that says everything about my personality...I am a "collection" of all that I love
15. What are your initials?
16. Why do you like to join swaps?
I have always loved to "share" things and get to know people
17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? ((you can list more than one thing)
I would spend it junk shopping, (my favorite) we have a little store called the Junction, and all proceeds go to fund church camps, so I spend a lot of time there.
18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without?
I would shrivel up and die without my sewing machine, it grounds me.
19. Who's the last person you hugged?
I just hugged my daughter good night
20. What's your favorite number and why?
I love 8, obviously, but don't you think 3 is just a pretty number? both in scale and in appearance.
So, there you have it! More snippets of the secret life of Old Fat Grannys!!
Hope all your treats are chocolate-y!