Monday, May 5, 2008

Going,,,going,,,,

Almost gone! Mr.Wonderful and I are taking the RV up north to our very favorite little spot in the woods.
Here are the Ethnic prints I'm drooling over, I'm planning a wonderful suprise for my DD#3. The photo is not letting the yummi-ness show through, but I'll keep you updated on the progress.
These are going to be for my dear friend, Loydie, (short for Loydell, named after her father) and she is just as unique and special as her name.
Life is a "whirlwind" these days, so it will be a nice time to get the "wheels" on the road (sorry, I have fits of corny now and then)
These pin wheels are made from the generous gift of scraps from the generous and giving Finn, thank you, Finn!

Hope all your weeks are "deer" (geez, I am getting bad)
lyn

6 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Have fun on your trip - and what AWESOME fabrics. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for them - love the pinwheels!!!
Kris

Norma said...

Oh, I want to come! My great white hunter would love the area and it would be cool and nice. Just give us a couple of weeks to get the RV ready and to drive up there! (I wish).

I like those pinwheels and the neat fabric...don't forget to show us what you do with it! Good night, my "deer".

Knot Garden said...

The pinwheels are looking gorgeous. Have a great trip:)

Finn said...

Oh I wish I was coming too! We used to camp in northern MI, up around Black Lake mostly. It does sound like fun!
Have a great time, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Love the etnic fabrics, should be a wonderful quilt! Big hugs, Finn

Sara said...

Have fun on your trip! Hope you and hubby have a great time! Love the pinwheels, and the ethnic material.

Kucki68 said...

Those pinwheels look like fun! Nice colors, too.